it's pretty straight forward. i take my last 10 pins and showcase them for you. i'll let you know what drew me to them and why i'm inspired by them. i think i will do this bi-weekly. i think.
DIY map artwork. - i love this for many reasons. it cost under $4 to make, it's perfect for a kid's room without being cheesy, and my sister made it.
2. shorts and boots - overall, this outfit is perfect to me. and i'm ready to say good-bye to my winter wardrobe and say hello to bare legs and arms.
3. west elm side table - west elm can do no wrong. but they don't exactly fit into our budget most of the time. but i think i can DIY a close knock-off on this one.
4. this girl is just fabulous - i love the leggings, they are a bit edgier than your typical black jegging. i like edgy. also, i just bought my husband a v-neck t-shirt in that exact color...
5. lace dress - i can't think of a place that i would ever go that i could wear this, but i love it. again, paired with the metallic jewelry, it's an edgy feminine that i love.
6. mini-balloon topped cake - i'm guessing that this or something like it will be happening in may for Gemma's 2nd birthday. adorable and easy. perfect.
7. dressing up a plain white tee - i love it paired with turquoise and coral.
8. little girl dino swimsuit - i can see Gemma loving this suit. she loves dinos, because her brother loves them.
9. neutral outfit - i am naturally drawn to black and grey, so this outfit would put me out of my comfort zone. i love everything but the bag.
10. clear, radiant skin - so it turns out that when you turn 30, your skin does crazy things. some days i look in the mirror and my skin looks dull. i need a glow, a dewy glow would be nice. i am always nervous to try new things on face, but this sounds like a pretty logical treatment.
what do you think? a good series? i like it.